Marin is an Assistant Professor at the Department of Operations Management at Copenhagen Business School. Marin holds a B.Sc. in Information Systems and Technology (University of Belgrade) and a M.Sc. in Management Engineering (Politecnico di Milano). He holds a Ph.D. in Industrial Economics and Management from the KTH Royal Institute of Technology and a Ph.D. Cum Laude in Industrial Management from the Universidad Politécnica de Madrid. His main research revolves around the servitization and digitalization of manufacturing, platform-based digital ecosystem and open business models. He was a visiting Ph.D. at the ESADE Business School and a visiting researcher at the University of Cambridge, Institute for Manufacturing.
Keywords: servitization; business model innovation, service growth strategy
- M Jovanovic, JZ Raja, I Visnjic, F Wiengarten. 2019. Paths to service capability development for servitization: Examining an internal service ecosystem. Journal of Business Research 104, 472-485.
- I Visnjic, A Neely, M Jovanovic. 2018. The path to outcome delivery: Interplay of service market strategy and open business models. Technovation 72, 46-59.
- I Visnjic, M Jovanovic, A Neely, M Engwall. 2017. What brings the value to outcome-based contract providers? Value drivers in outcome business models. International Journal of Production Economics 192, 169-181.
• Platforms and digital ecosystems
• Servitization and digitalization
• Outcome-based contracts
• Value creation and value capture in open business models